[Harp-L] Bitchin' back up amp

So did I get your attention?

I love Electro Harmonix products and just found this one although it's been out since about 2010.

It's a 44 watt amp in an effect pedal size box. There are YouTube video demo's. It's advertised as both a backup harp amp and guitar amp.

Might be the next best thing since a Digitech pedal for harp players. If you use it as a back up amp you might consider making a jack to run to your amp speake(rs)
in case the amp dies on a gig.

http://www.ehx.com/products/44-magnum

I don't own one but it might prove handy for anyone that uses vintage gear or just gigs a lot and doesn't want to lug a second amp around.

Take Care
Mike
www.harmonicarepair.com