Re: [Harp-L] Cheapo amp for a Digitech RP?

Thank you guys for the RP-amp input.
  Richard and Mike mentions "powered speaker" which was new to me. Perhaps unsurprising since I´m a technophobe (a dying breed: I even had troubles installing Richard´s patches, despite very user friendly instructions), but also since I´m a Swede and couldn´t find a really helpful translation of this -- but I´m fairly convinced that it´s something to do with an "active" speaker?
  I´ll look into this as well as other suggestions from off-list correspondence.
Cheers,
Martin