[Harp-L] tuner

Hi;

     I have an a tuning fork that is very useful for my guitar and
banjo, but I guess a tuning fork may not be as useful for harmonicas.
Although it could be used the same way,just strike it and apply it to
the instrument.  I don't know much about the 'cents' part and know that
the fork is 440, then use the ear to hear the beating of the 2 notes.

     But, you know, I've had it a long time and haven't checked the
cost lately...

Respectfully,

Barney