Re: [Harp-L] Free tuners for a mac?

To everyone,
Thanks for the great ideas.

To David:  Thanks for the kind words.

To David and James:  Some people present their case for desire to learn
harmonica to me in such a way that they take lessons on partial
scholarship.  This student is very sincere and works hard in the lessons,
so I accept that I give him my biggest discount.  So it is very possible
lessons are his one luxury.   If anyone else out there truly wants to learn
but needs a partial scholarship, contact me.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com