[Harp-L] Re: Great performance, distorted recording

Brian Maw pinged me to advise that the name of the song is actually "So Sweet."  It's his song, who am I to argue?  The URL below is still correct.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

>I've posted a live recording from my gig with the Maw Band in Victor, Idaho on Nov. 16 2012.  The piece is a Brian Maw composition titled "Lost In You" (copyright Brian Maw/BMI, all rights reserved).  I'm playing a Special 20 in C through the Audix Fireball into my Digitech RP355, which is running a Champ amp model with a Bassman cab model and slapback delay from my patch set for Digitech RP.  (The patch name is CHAMPB, and it was included in the update set that went to subscribers in February of this year.)

>Here's the URL for the recording.  Enjoy.
>http://www.hunterharp.com/great-performance-distorted-recording-lost-in-you-with-brian-maw-nov-16-2012/

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick