Re: [Harp-L] more video from Howard Levy - About the Harmonica - Part 3 - YouTube

This is a good video for those who are looking to understand the overblow
concept, not necessarily the technique.  Had the pleasure of seeing these
two artists last Friday at Wolftrap (The Barns) which is an intimate
venue.
http://www.wolftrap.org/Home/Find_Performances_and_Events/Performance/1213Barns/1116show12.aspx
They played for about 2 hours, and I must admit I had never seen this level
of technical mastery of the Harmonica before.  Chris Siebold is also an
absolute master on the guitar.

PETE
Peter Langlois
Leesburg, VA