[Harp-L] eyes of the world

Here's one from my band a while back, an old favorite Dead tune called Eyes Of The World. This song has a lot of personal meaning to me, going back 30 years or so, and though my band plays it, I didn't want to myself until I felt I could do it justice. This is the first time I've played it out with the band, and I'm pretty happy with it. Harp solo around 4:45 or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgQR-0FZ1vw

Comments and advice are welcome.

PS. No, we don't normally dress like that. It was a Halloween gig.

-- We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give. - Kathy Moser