Re: [Harp-L] Interesting Jason Ricci video OOPS this is the correct link

Hi everyone,
I am so happy Jason is doing well. We NEED his harp talent to evolve our
wonderful instrument even further. My intuition tells me he will now set new
standards for innovative harmonica recordings and playing. He  has  already
considerable harmonica accomplishments on record. I sense even  on a higher
progressive level coming in the future. Monster chops to say the  least.

This video brought tears to my eyes, and I want to say and pray "Jason
please stay sober a day at a time".
We need everything you have to give the world. Not just your harmonica
talent, but your whole giving, loving spirit. Jason Ricci is a for REAL
personality. Inspiring!  Jason, I hope for the brightest of futures for  you.

Best,

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 11/17/2012 9:50:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,