[Harp-L] Seydel customizer

I am the customer Ben mentions. I have 4 betaharps and am ordering another from him in addition to this repair. it cost me $5 to ship the reed plate to him for a free repair from the western USA to Europe.  I'm sure all the customizers mentioned here are great, this is just a satisfied customer of Ben's verifying his work. the shipping from Ben isn't even a concern for me. the difference is negligible in the long run.  I am glad to see all the Seydel customizers, as I love these harps!

Shawn
http://www.facebook.com/BosqueBlueshttp://www.facebook.com/Code29Band