[Harp-L] is there a cheap tremolo available in all keys NOT solo tuned

Doug posted

"The subject line tells the story. I am looking for a model of tremolo that
is available in all keys (or at least more than just C) that is not solo
tuned. I need the blow reeds to layout like C-E-G-C-E-G-C-E-G-C and do not
care about the draw reeds."

The Asian tremolos have this layout. More details at http://www.tremoloharmonica.com

Tremolo lessons are at http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/categories/20101027

Like anything, you get what you pay for. The Chinese made Swan tremolos are widely used. The top Japanese models, in particular the Suzuki "Humming" model and the Tombo "Premium 21" are more expensive, and much better. If possible, go for the latter. I believe they are available in all keys, Google to find online retailers.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays