Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Repairs, Sales and More

This is an unsolicited message:

I have used Greg Jones for sales, service, and custom work. His work is
FANTASTIC, his customer service is second to none. Greg definitly enjoys
what he does and takes pride in his work.
I have been more than happy with the harps I recieved from 16:23