[Harp-L] Steve Baker Harmonica Masters 2012 with Digitech RP255

Steve Baker sent me a few links of him playing one of my Digitech RP255 patches through a Marble amp in performance with his band Opportunity. I think it sounds amazing, so much so that I made one of them the video of the day at my website:

http://www.hunterharp.com/video-of-the-day-11-nov-2012-steve-baker-and-opportunity/

Here are more links to videos made in this performance.  Baker is using the RP255/Marble amp combination (with what looks like a Blowsmeaway Ultimate 57 mic) on all of them:

Steve Baker, David Barrett and Ben Bouman http://youtu.be/d_a_pEGrsmU
Steve Baker Double Cross and Blue http://youtu.be/Qy_J5eK85d4
Steve Baker and Opportunity Goes Mainstream
http://youtu.be/pUqhcRQrKfc
Grande finale teachers Mambo http://youtu.be/7be8ywLiZVE

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"