[Harp-L] Trip to New Orleans - need advice and suggestions

Larry, and everyone else who is coming to New Orleans.  I am president of the
Crescent City Harmonica Club, here in New Orleans, and also run a Jam Session at
Mojitos Rum Bar on Frenchman Street, ever Thursday.  Naturally, we are very Harp
Friendly.  There is a bunch of Harp Friendly stuff going on here.  Let me know
when you are coming in, and I can probably fix you up.

Harvey Berman