[Harp-L] Gear

This is a long shot but I've got a bunch of ice and rock climbing gear I'm looking to send to a good home. Rather than just sell the stuff, I figured I'd see if there were any climbers on harp-l sitting on music gear they're not using. I'm looking for a pro-quality digital keyboard a Fender-Rhodes, a blue yeti-pro mic, an audio interface for my Mac--that sort of thing. Email me off list if you're interested.

Best,

Bob Cohen
Writer, Internet Consultant, Teacher
w: bobjcohen.com