[Harp-L] Inappropriate playing thread

I suggest that anyone wishing to participate further in this thread please
go read the posting guidelines for harp-l which can be found at
www.harp-l.com under the rules of harp-l link. Nothing new is being said
here.  It's a lot of ad hominem fallacy.  I don't think it serves the best
interests of the list to continue on with the topic unless the posts
dramatically change.  I kind of don't see that happening.  So think about
it before you post.  If nothing changes and this thread keeps going I will
kill the topic tomorrow.  harp-l-listowner