Re: [Harp-L] gussing, bad behaviour, and lack of respect for others

This subject keeps coming back around to skill levels and being in key, but I don't see any relevance there, it's all about etiquette in my mind. Arrogance and rudeness are still what they are even if you have godlike skills, people may be more tolerant but that doesn't make it good form. It just means you've gotten away with it, you still look like as ass to most of us, there's just fewer speaking up. So if one decides to justify bad behavior with "I play well and I'm in key" then I hope someone does pitch a stone in your direction.
James D never gussed Hoskins