Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Inappropriate harmonica [long]

Duly noted and I'll pay up. $10 to keep harp-l going ;)

I can only guess that being on his honeymoon had just a wee bit to do  with
his highly inappropriate behaviour at the time. I would never think Chris
Michalek would gus since I doubt he'd tolerate it from another and MY  own
horror at this behaviour is likewise to do with having it draw  attention. I
would probably have crawled under the seat.

So let's change my previous line to:

"Charlie Musselwhite, Jason, Steve Baker, Dennis Gruenling, Joe Filisko,
Mark Hummel, etc." <G>

Elizabeth

"Message: 1
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 17:23:18 -0700
From: fjm  <bad_hat@xxxxxxxx>
To: _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

On 11/7/12 9:31 AM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I'd put money on  the best players never behaving this way. Those like
> Charlie  Musselwhite, Jason, Chris Michalek,

Then pay up because you would be  wrong. The first time I met Mr.
Michalek in person he was on his honeymoon  and travelling. We went out
to a local club to listen to some music and to  my horror Chris took out
a harmonica and played along with the band. Granted  we were way in back
and the band was loud but the young women next to us  heard the playing
and liked it. When I say I was appalled let me be clear  that the
etiquette of gussing never once entered my mind. It was about Chris
attracting attention in my vicinity. My preferred public mode of
operation is invisibility.  fjm