[Harp-L] Brandon Bailey's new EP is here/Goodman adn Baker

I was a contributor via Kickstarter to Brandon Bailey's new six-song EP "Senses," and I was informed today that the EP is available for download.  Cool!  I've downloaded the songs and look forward to listening tonight.

I've been listening to Dave Goodman and Steve Baker's "The Wine Dark Sea" for a few months, and my schedule has cleared enough to allow me to review this CD within the next few days. I'll advise when I've posted the review to hunterharp.com.  Short summary: if you like Ry Cooder and Little Feat, you need this disk in your player.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick