[Harp-L] Trossingen 2012 Rhumba King contest

After being selected by David Barrett for the Rhumba King final in Trossingen 2012/Harmonica Masters , I won this contest and  was " crowned " to Rhumba King".
Many thanks to David Barrett and Hohner to make all this possible.
It was big fun to be on stage and perform my rumba with the wonderful band BB and the Bluesshacks  !!

here you can see/hear my winning song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8kzSZGYFx4&feature=relmfu

I used a C beta-harp :-)) and the name of the song is: It " beta" be a rhumba!

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 6 nov 2012, om 17:42 heeft Mikael Bäckman het volgende geschreven: