[Harp-L] Skype Lessons

It's been a while since I posted in here , but I Thought I would everyone know ... I will be now offering lessons on Skype .. I also just recorded a new CD called Mississippi Bound .. Mostly solo one man band .. but I do have a special guest Bill Abel ..MS Hill Co Blues Master on guitar on 3 tracks .
. I am offering before mastering copy's .. for 10 $ .Recorded in Duncan MS. at Big Tone Studios . You can call me at 217-218-2194 .. Or friend me on Skype .. deakharplessons .. Learn Tone TB and all around Trad Blues Harp ....I also have a few openings to place Harmonica orders .. Be the first on your block to own a Deak Harp ...Thanks ... Deak Harp ... Oh PS if you are in the Chicago area on Sat the 10 Come on down to Legend's 6 PM Dinner Show .. Deak Diddely and his one man band ...