[Harp-L] African Skies - Inspired by Richard Hunter

I met Richard Hunter last week here in São Paulo. Besides having a great evening with lot's of fun and music talking, I had the change to fiddle around with the excellent patches for the Digitech RP effects pedal. Really inspiring stuff and I decided to experiment more on that play ground.

Here a demonstration I recorded a while ago using a ring modulator effect. The tune is Brecker Brother's African Skies.

http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/15077560

And Danilissimo (my own composition with a real Debussy music box, written for my son Danilo who will be born one of these weeks) demonstrates how to use similar effects in a more Classical Music setting.

http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/14997897

21st century harmonica music I hope ... :-)