[Harp-L] Inapropriate Harmonica

Amazing this thread came up today as a week ago Saturday on the second
day of "Uncle" Willy Sparks 1st annual blues on the bay I had a weird
experiance .A harp and guitar player asked to do his stuff and the
core band let him--harp in rack and guitar and vocals.He was ok.As the
day wore on(we went 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.) he got closer to the band
gussing(wrong key-off rythem etc.).I asked him to move back a little.
He asked why I didn't like him.So I gave him my bullet mike and said
"Go ahead play dude I don't do this for every body."He played 2 songs
badly and stood down.At closing Willy and I do 3 songs of gospel very
quietly w/ emphesis on chording ,straight harp in Ab. 1/2 way through
1st song i hear a "whonk" in back of me!-There he was trying to get
bends on a C! I turned around shook my finger in a NO manner and
walked to back of band.He continued-- on last song I tried again same
thing and he actualy walked near me and practicaly chased me around
the area of interaction. 3 days later we had a jam/dinner apreaciation
thing and he was at Willys to complaining to him about my arrogance in
dealing w/ him and how badly he was treated( I gave him a ride to and
from venue)Now Willy is blind and I was also with a disparate group
who had played twice together and I
had the duty of queing solos etc.He didn't throw me off much but the
next venue area will be roped off or on an inaccesable stage! Oh yeah
I'm a gonna start my own band now; no more mind games from fools!
Thanx for letting me get this off my chest the timeing was perfect