Re: [Harp-L] Innapropriate harmonica

Why would anyone think that gussing is appropriate???
I caught someone doing this at my gig...During a set break, I asked the
gusser if he wanted to come up and play a song with us....his reply was
no...next set, HE DID IT AGAIN!!! I stopped the song and invited him up on
the stage... he walked out!!!  I am all about keeping the blues alive and
have no problem having Blues Enthusiasts coming up on stage. BUT, IMHO, it
is soooooo rude to guss!!!!!

JB