Re: [Harp-L] Innapropriate harmonica

My last offense was actually more substantial......

Kim Wilson's Blues Review Tour - one of the first when he started his own project - in Detroit at the Magic Bag Theatre - around 1995 -

Magic  Bag Theatre is pretty large venue - good sized audience that night.

Kim was doing his slow blues high end blow bend solo while walking through the audience at the front of the stage - band playing very quietly -

and there I was, at the back of the crowd, playing - high end blow bend stuff... along w/Kim and band.

Luckily I was competent enough not to have any of the biker types in the audience pick me up and drop me head first into the closest industrial sized garbage can along the wall.

Have not "gussed" since then.

Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned.