[Harp-L] Whoopin' The Fox Chase! Second tutorial video about Deford Bailey

This video is dedicated to two typical riffs, with these we can practice
the whoops, a thecnique that has influenced all the great blues harp
players.
To make this video I have studied the old tapes of Deford Bailey
thoroughly, and I've included additional information and comments of DeFord
Bailey...
I have also included score and tabs, and I try that everyone can enjoy
playing the country and blues harp... I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiRG_gqxYag

In my blog you can find an index organized by levels of all my tutorial
videos:
http://lostharp.blogspot.com.es/