[Harp-L] harp and stuff for sale

Iâm moving soon, and I have opened a box of harmonica stuff Iâd like to get rid of. I was the owner of Joeâs Virtual Music Shop that went online selling harps when no one else was doing it, (1995). I gave it up in 2003, and kept many items I thought I might need someday. This is a list of thinks I never used, or tooted on briefly, and after this amount of time, I think I can live without. The list will probably grow, and I will probably list them on Ebay, but I wanted to offer it on this list first. You can e-mail me offline if youâre interested in any of these items.
Joe Ferguson
joeferguson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hohner CX12 â black â Key of C - $125.

Hohner XB-40 â Keys C, G, A, C â $80. each

Hohner 2504/40 Comet â Key of G â $40.

Lavoie Titanium comb with Hohner Meisterklasse covers â Key of Low D â $100.

Suzuki MR-300 Overdrive â Key of G â $40.

Suzuki SU-21 2-Timer Tremolo â key of C â $20.

Suzuki SC-48 Leghorn chromatic â key of C â $40.

Suzuki Pipe Humming â key of D â $50.

Suzuki dancing, harp playing doll, new in box $40.

Hering 7148 Charlie Musselwhite chromatic â key of D â $150.

Audix Fireball microphone â (non-vc original) â $80.

Maui Xaphoon â Bamboo Sax â $75.

Digitech RP-200 Artist. (No power supply)  $25.

Will ship in the US only, and charge you actual cost of shipping.
thanks
Joe Ferguson
E-mail joeferguson@xxxxxxxxxxx