Re: [Harp-L] Carr Amplification

I play in a band with two guitarists who both use Mercurys, one a 12" and one a 10". They are great guitar amps and, at 8 watts, fine for small gigs and great miced on large stages. They work for harp but are a little feedback prone and may not cut it with an electric band - certainly not a substitute for one of the harp specific amps you mention. They are great for lap steel....

Carr amps are beautifully made and cleverly designed. Of all their amps, the Sportsman sounds best to me for harp.

Mark