Re: [Harp-L] Customizing XB-40

I play diatonic & chrom (though the latter not as often, and thus not as
well, as the former) so the size of the XB never bothered me. However,
being a tongue blocker/switcher probably 60% of the time (I pucker as well)
I always found the HUGE square holes on the XB really annoying; for my
tongue it was like going down a really rough road. I have always intended,
but not yet got around to trying to fit a round hole mouthpiece off a chrom
onto the XB. I've yet to try the Suzuki SUB-30, but I'm very sorry the XB
didn't take off. As has been pointed out many times, particularly by the
Celtic-style players, they are unbeatable in an acoustic jam. I've never
bothered with any customising on the XB for the simple reason that I like
'em fine the way they are.
RD

--
Rick Dempster