 From: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 5:43 PM
Subject: Elk River Bluesified Seydel Concerto in action

Got to have some fun playing the Bluesified Concerto Tuesday at the Huntington Harmonica Club. I keep talking about the Bluesified Concerto Octave harmonica, but I never have any clips to show because I haven't played anywhere in a while. So, on Day 3 of Hurricane Sandy Blizzard, I popped over to the Huntington Harmonica Club. The Concerto shows up after the first vocal verses... it's not hard to pick out, it's the only blues octave harmonica in the room ;)
I'd like to also show off the level of musicianship they have at the HUntington Harmonica Club.

http://www.elkriverharmonicas.com/blackmagicwomancut.mp3

David Payne
www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Elk River Harmonicas Forum now available via Iphone app, www.elkriverharmonicas.com/forum