[Harp-L] Crossroads in Chicago (Attachment - sorry if files cause problems!)

(So, I'm attaching this as an MP3 hoping it doesn't cause any issues for
anyone - massive apologies if it does)

My teacher Michael Rubin has me working on the intro to Paul Butterfield's
"Born in Chicago" and I was humming the song recently, and realized that it
reminded me a lot of Cream's "Crossroads"...like, a LOT. So I grabbed my
handy copy of Audacity and overlayed them...I'm attaching a song file with
the first several measures. I used the "change tempo" on Born in Chicago to
match the tempo, but I didn't play with the pitch at all. I was amazed!

Thought it was interesting...

Sean