Re: [Harp-L] Airtightedness ad nauseum

Uh....howsabout 'sealed'?
RD

>>> "eskeene@xxxxxxxx" <eskeene@xxxxxxxx> 29/05/2012 11:08 >>>
Richard Hunter wrote:"Regarding "airtightedness," I have my doubts.  I might like it better if
"airtighted" made sense.  I'm pretty sure I never heard anyone say "I
airtighted that harp".  I doubt anyone every thought it." Because I am both obsessive-compulsive (or should it be the other way around?) and a "word freak", I took it upon myself to Google "airtighted".  Apparently it is already in use in contexts other than harmonica sealing, and while  I will not repeat the Urban Dictionary's definition, I will caution everyone to use it carefully lest you draw snickers from those who don't spend their time in the wholesome pursuit of harmonica perfection.  It made me blush, something I've not done in twenty years. Chastely yours, emily
Woman is 51 But Looks 25!
Mom reveals simple wrinkle secret that has angered doctors...
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4fc421b7e3a2d9600e3st05vuc