Re: [Harp-L] Old Time Harmonica

"Bart van Strien" wrote:
<I recently uploaded 2 old-time tunes on Youtube. It would
<be really great to get some feedback or reactions (even
<negative ;-)) from you guys. Ye know, so that I don't get
<the feeling I'm alone in the dark :-) Here's the links if
<you're interested:
<
<Harmonica - Give The Fiddler A Dram:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F04dkjo36WQ
<Harmonica - Sandy Boys
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dOzK8ey8E8

Great stuff, the harmonica sings right out even at fast tempo.  It's not easy to get great tone while you're moving that fast. The rhythms are clean and strong, too.

Get out of the dark and get onstage, man...

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick