Re: [Harp-L] Old Time Harmonica

Thanks smo-joe,
on these 2 tunes there's not a lot of difference in
breathing, but generally I find 2nd position somewhat
harder if you try to play this type of music really fast.

Saturday I played Sandy Boys live with the Rockridge
brothers and I learned a lot from that. It's much harder
to keep the notes even or to control the volume in
general. I played much louder, or too loud (it was a 1-mic
for the whole band omni-directional setup) and I was very
happy that they threw in some singing here and there :-)

Bart