Re: [Harp-L] Old Time Harmonica

Wow, thanks guys for the reactions!
@Rick, absolutely my line of thinking as well. Especially
for OT-music, it's got a clear melody and good timing
(which I think is a bit different from bluegrass and
totally different from blues). I tried to translate that
to the HCA. Maybe I could have tried a harmony on Sandy
Boys and a verse or 2 on the higher end, but I was already
too busy to stay in the groove; the camera; etc. :-)
Thanks man!