Re: [Harp-L] Bass Harp

Wow, George, that's a tough one, having never seen a Vermona bass. Vermona did make orchestral harmonicas, but I would expect to see the German, not International note system on a Vermona... For those who aren't familiar with that system, it goes like this from A to C.... A, B, H, C.. B being our Bb, H being our B. Every now and again you'll see a Hohner Orchester diatonic in the key of H Moll on EBay. I don't know that I've seen anything from Vermona/KHW that didn't have markings on it... At least "Made in the German Democratic Republic"
On this one, the construction kind of hints at Marxist, but the thing looks really Chinesey to me. I think its from China.

Sent from my iPhone