Re: [Harp-L] treble clef on chromatic

I've got the chromatic scale tablature on my website.  Just go to harmonica instructional materials.  Blues scales and a Sonny Boy transcription in first position are available as well.  More to come!  The website also has info on repairs and performance.  Help yourself!

-Andy Wilson

www.andywilsonmusic.net