Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder plays Suzuki at the White House

Thanx for postin' this Brendan, Slim & Randy....

I just watched it....so sweet! he sings it in F and mods up to Bb for the Harp Version...The Sirius sound SO sweet ~~~~!

The conductor and arranger is NY's very Talented Rob Mounsey...I also spied my friend Vaneese Thomas on Stage an amazing singer (Rufus Thomas' daughter)

Bravo Stevie and big congrats to Burt & Hal....what great tunes they've given us to blow on!

Best,
Rob Paparozzi

Subject: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder plays Suzuki at the White House

Check out this great clip of Stevie singing and playing Alfie at the White
House. The chromatic is a Suzuki Sirius S-64C:

http://video.pbs.org/video/2236012135