[Harp-L] Bassman Discovery

Hi,

I was playing around with my re-issue Bassman and its' settings
yesterday. I discovered when I am playing though the 1 normal channel, and I  open up
the volume knob on the bright channel to about 8-9 it fattens the  sound
considerably. That is without bridging the channels or having  anything
plugged into the bright channel inputs. I guess this must open up some  circuits?
Can't explain it, but my ears tell me I have a new setting.  Works the same
with a Super Sonny Jr.

Best,
Chris Mastakas