Re: [Harp-L] Re: Subject: 2012 Harmonica King of Brooklyn . . . and the winner is?

OK...groovy...I wanna hear her!

>>> Trip <trip.tunes@xxxxxxxxx> 21/05/12 10:04 AM >>>
Yep, and she played beautifully, had sweet tone, tongue blocked and was super musical. She grew up in Chicago listening to Little Walter on the radio, how cool is that!?! As to the title question...we forward thinking city liberals may need to rethink our gender politics ;-)

Trip

Sent from my iPhone