[Harp-L] 2012 Harmonica King of Brooklyn . . . and the winner is?

The Brooklyn Folk Festival is an amazing gathering and I was thrilled to
judge the contest!

Here are the results:

*First Place: *Daddy Long Legs and Ernesto Gomez tied and took home the
title of 2012 Harmonica King of Brooklyn
*Second Place:* Greta Tristram
*Third Place:* Ernie Vega

Great players one and all!!!

http://www.brooklynfolkfest.com