[Harp-L] Jack in the Blues

Actually, maybe I should have titled it, "Jackin' the Blues," as in "Dude,
you really jacked that one up," haha!  This is another improvisation to
Ultimate Jam Tracks Slow Blues in A.  As I was editing the video with the
recent supermoon as the background I noticed that it resembled Jack from
Jack in the Box, hence the title.

Anyway, I was working on vibratos/tremolos using the cah, cah, cah
technique and the moving my jaw up and down technique, a la blowing smoke
rings.  I still don't know how to really get the throat vibrato so I guess
it'll be a work in progress the rest of my life.

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/lNCbZfllkd0

Daniel McKernan