[Harp-L] Some Blues That Weren't Learned in School

I really don't consider myself a blues player but I spent alot of time playing blues with some of the best. Here are some from this afternoon. FYI, I spontaneously create all my words and music as I go along in a real 1 man band format (drums on my feet, harp in a rack, vocals, guitar).  I spent only a couple mixing the songs because I record about a cd worth of spontaneous songs a day. I am playing marine bands customized by open door harps.    Enjoy Spontobeat!   Walter Tore

when I first started drinking
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11652382
them high life blues
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11652375