RE: [Harp-L] '64 Fender Princeton amp

Hey iceman,I own a '66 and love it for harp. All original too. Any suggestions on tubes or simple mods that might make it even better? Are there differences in the electronics between the '64 and the '66. I know that mine is not technically a pre-CBS but I also know that CBS did not mess around with Leo's smaller amps at all. And, those late 60's/early '70s Silver Face Fenders did not change a lot and some not at all. I have a SF Champ and a '59 tweed Champ and they both sound fantastic. Of course the tweed has that tweed tone and the SF has the ceramic speaker and has the BF tone. I love 'em all.Buck