 From: Timothy Kane <hawkeyekane@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Chuck Linville <linvillec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] XB-40

I'll begin by saying that I've never played one. I've wanted one for a while, but never taken the plunge. I do know that the word on the street is that Hohner is planning to pull the plug on the XB-40. So if you want to try for another key, better get after it soon. I'd say G or A would both be good keys to have a power bender in.

                          Hawkeye Kane
                                                                                                 hawkeyekane@xxxxxxxxx
                                                                                                     Cell: (217)-741-7183
                                                                                                    www.hawkeyekane.com