Re: [Harp-L] new john mayer cd with harmonica!!

Glad someone mentioned this... I'm a huge JM fan, and to hear such a middle of the road, nothing wrong with it but, type of harmonica part really left me with an opportunity missed kinda feeling. I do like the album, but it sounds a little *too* close to so many Dire Straits records for me to be anything like as original and well-crafted as the Continuum album... Anyway.. here's hoping he'll develop it one day... :)

Gobiron Ryan