[Harp-L] backing tracks

I've been looking at my backing tracks and it seems they are all guitar
based.  I was wondering if anyone knows of a source of piano/keyboard
backing tracks?  Or maybe horn based?  I could try to make some with my Band
in the Box, what keys do piano players typically use?  And horns?

Thanks!

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.