Re: [Harp-L] Hi there

Are you talking about one harmonica, or all harmonicas you have played? The higher in pitch, the harder the higher notes will be to sound (for example, a standard F or E)
I would advise beginning the blow gently with the tongue towards the front of your mouth, rather than back. Also, play the upper notes as chords, which should be easier than playing single notes, and should help loosen the reeds a little. Other than that, just keep on trying; there is no substitute for determination and practice!
Good luck!
RD

>>> thanh huong <beudexuong@xxxxxxxxx> 16/05/2012 14:17 >>>
Hi there,
I have trouble making the sound in the high notes (hole 9 and 10). I just want to ask if there is certain breathing technique that helps with the problem. Does it help with the low notes as well ( hole 1 and hole 2)? Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Thanks,