[Harp-L] RE: Pedal for clean tone through tube amp?

On the B Jr I would put the bass , mid treble on zero, put the master on 12, NEVER TOUCH THE FAT BUTTON, then use a clean mic as mentioned. I also would recommend a Lone Wolf Harp Tone pedal for any Fender B Jr owners.
  A EQ volume pedal it has bass treble and volume always the amp to run like I said and the volume on 8.  The amp needs power in the tubes to get past the harsh sound.  Then fine tune the sound with the pedal.
for a mic Audix Fireball V and get the impedance adapter gives a full clean sound