[Harp-L] Pedal for clean tone through tube amp?

Does anybody know of an effects pedal to clean up the tone through a tube amp?
I'm playing through a Fender Blues Junior.
I play diatonic blues stuff mainly using the Fat switch.

The aim of the pedal is for playing jazz chromatic through the Blues Jnr. I currently play chromatic with the Fat switch off. The clean tone on the amp is ok, but would be nice to clean it up a little more. The chromatic tends to emphasize the higher tones than the diatonic does.

Thanks