From: "William Lifford, CP" <william.lifford@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp forum <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 14 May 2012, 5:01
Subject: [Harp-L] anyone out there have a Kendrick Texas Crude harp amp?

Hello all,

would any of you be familiar with the controls of this amp?  I had Kendrick modify my Bassman to have the guts of the Texas Crude amp installed, but it's been several years since I've used it and I can no longer find the instructions they sent along.

Thanks,

Bill

-- William Lifford, CP
Progressive O&P, Inc.